Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Hoppy" Easter Everyone!



Have a Happy Easter everyone! Here is a simple little card I made for today! I think these birds are just the funniest! They are from Stampin'Up! Zoofari set. The sentiment is also SU from one of the Loads of Love accessories stamps.


Cold here today, and snow. We usually have an egg hunt, but this year they would need snowsuits and snow shovels to dig the eggs out. I found an old vcr tape from Easter 1998 and took it to my daughters last night (she had us to dinner) and we all got great laughs over it (like my hair, what was I thinking), but the weather was warm...we were all in short sleeves...now why couldn't we of had that kind of day today! Oh well, it won't be long now, hopefully!


The dinner we had last night that my daughter cooked was all homemade and all new recipes she got off one of her favorite blogs! There was this yummy olive bread (you have to like olives, as its loaded with them), that could of just been the meal itself! You can get the recipe here http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/.


Have a nice holiday!!!

No comments: