Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mom Can Be Trendy, Too!!



My daughter Lori, whom is a very "trendy" girl, always inspires me to try and stay in tune with whats "in" now. It's a good thing, too as in the last few years I have just gotten rid of the rest of my high school clothes, and since I graduated in 1971, you might say its about time. So, in keeping "in tune" with her, I bought this great bag at Target to carry all my Stampin'Up! suppiles in for my workshops! I just love it! It is quite large, very deep and will hold quite a bit. The neat thing is it has several pockets on the outside and the best is inside! It has 3 divided folders to hold papers and anything you want to keep from getting bent, plus several mesh pockets for punches, stamp sets and even a place for pens. I tried to get a picture of the inside, and it slightly shows some of it! Don't you just love the polka dots! I am "stylin"!!!

No comments: