Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stampin'Up! Basket Sweet Treats



On the Stampin'Up! demo site, they have a ton of templates for us to use (another advantage of being a SU demonstrator!), so I made this little basket. I loved how it turned out, it is a very small box that could hold some chocolate kisses, or other small treats!


The name of the basket is "Sweet Treats", I made it with SU Lavender Lace and Barely Banana card stock, I ran the entire box thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder (this has become my favorite folder and I just got less then a week ago!). I had to move it around and back it up to get the look I wanted and also so I wouldn't emboss over it in the same place twice! The top was punched with SU's horizontal slot punch...this punch is worth every bit of its $5.95 price! The flower is from SU Blooming With Love set, I just masked off two of the other flowers and only stamped this one!


I have a couple more boxes to post tonight or tomorrow...I am addicted to these!

No comments: