Thursday, May 8, 2008

Onsie and Bib Baby Cards



I have a baby shower to go to at the end of the month, so I decided not to wait until the last minute as usual and get my card done. I had decided to do a onsie that I had seen the tutorial on Lauren Meader's site, and I got my color combo from erinescott on Splitcoast Stampers. She used Stampin'Up! Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip, I even "cased" the moon and did what she did and added silver glitter, I stamped mine with SU craft whisper white. The stamp set was from the Sale-A-Bration set "So Many Scallops".


The Bib was my own idea using the carousel notes, I embossed it with the swiss dots folder from Cuttlebug, and again used the "So Many Scallops" set, I used SU Pretty In Pink ink and cardstock to add the details and of course the scallop punch. I really need to perfect it, but it was fun!

1 comment:

Recycled Rita said...

I love the onsie card! Your gonna have to give me the specs on that cute card...I have 3 workmates who are having babies in Sept.!
karen....