Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Sunday~The Garden Gate


My brother-in-law gave me this old vintage garden gate last week. He knows I like primitives and he knows I love to garden. When he had me come over and come into his garage, he had this wonderful Victorian gate sitting in full view, he must of seen my eyes light up, because he said "Don't get too excited, because thats not the gate!" Dang it, but this is a neat old gate, too. We just put it up yesterday in a section of my gardens that I am in the process of redoing! The rabbit I just purchased in Shipshewanna, Indiana (Amish country) at a neat prim shop. My garden is full of rabbits, but none of the "cutsie" ones, I like the Alice In Wonderland type rabbits!

Hope you enjoy visiting my garden, I again used some of my new photo software, that stuff is addicting!

No comments: