Thursday, June 5, 2008

I saw Red Day 3 For Me




Its day 3 for me of the "I saw Red" fun! Well, back to the kitchen to show you a set of tin canisters I bought years ago at Cracker Barrel and a chicken (yes polka dots, again)! This has been fun sharing these items with everyone, I hope you are enjoying it, too! Scroll on down on my blog, as I have also posted some beautiful shots of my "gorgeous" blooming garden and also a post of another card I made, and there will be plenty more to come! You can click on any picture to enlarge it, but if you see any dust on anything, just "shhh" and don't mention it to anyone!
Also if you click on the "I saw Red" icon on the left of the page, it will take you to the blog that ALL the participants listed, and there are a ton of them, my daughter is also on the list, its Lori Diane Photography, her first "RED" post was a favorite, its my youngest grandson!!!

No comments: