Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Party Invite




I posted a few invitations I made awhile back. My daughter's friend choose this one to use for her hubby's surprise birthday. She made it in Green Bay Packer colors, which I thought was a great idea for a man! I used my QuicKutz for the grill tools. I had gone into our local scrapbook store and they had the die on clearance for 60% off, it was the only one, so it worked perfect for me. I know its hard to tell, but the grill tools are made with some heavy metallic paper I have had forever. I cut all the tools out for her and added the little black pieces to the handles. I did 25 of each tool, it tool awhile, but I didn't mind! The invite card was made using a Stampin'Up! set called "Please Come". This is a nice set of 5 different invite options, very much worth the $23.95 cost. If you would like to order this set, just post me a comment with your email address and I won't post it to keep it private.

No comments: