Monday, June 2, 2008

Stampin'Ups! Fresh Cuts Sneak Peak


I love my new SU Fresh Cuts set! I have plenty more to post later this week using this set. This card was a simple one, making my own DS paper with the floral stamp was fast, easy and I loved how it turned out! I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots, and it just added that extra "elegance" to the card! The colors I used were SU Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. These colors retire on August 10th, and being a "new" SU demo, I hate to see them go! Stay "tuned" for more cards I will post later this week with these colors and stamp set!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

wow...beautiful! I love those stamps. Great embossing over the stamping too!

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Very creative, as usual! Keep posting, we love to look!

www.LoriDianePhotography.blogspot.com