Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Dressed Up Card~Paper Pieced


I love how this card turned out! All the paper and the rub on is from Stampin'Up! I have had this dress stamp for awhile and it is one of my "fav's" and I use it alot! Isn't it just great when you can use a stamp over and over again and never get tired of it, that is how this dress stamp is for me. It is from Stampendous. The papers I used for the card are all from the new Stampin' Up! "in colors"...the dress, purse, shoe and background colors are the new Designer Series Bella Rose...now if the name doesn't draw you the paper will!!! The only problem I had, is its double sided and I loved each side so much I hated using it as I didn't want to cover up the other side!! I paper pieced the shoe, dress and purse.

The brad on the purse is from Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Silver that was in the mini catty. This is such a beautiful HW, I look to see it in the new catty...I am HOPING it is! The other paper is Riding Hood Red...all these "newbies" can be ordered starting Aug 11th!!

I "popped" both the shoe and the purse, check out those "jewels " on the shoe...love those. I think (if she doesn't see it on my blog) I am going to give this card to my grandaughter for her 14th birthday next month...what do you think???

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Ohhh, ahhh! Beautiful dress, and fabulous paper with it too!