Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Evil Sister Comes Out!!!


My sisters birthday was yesterday, and as she is "older" then me...I had to be bad, so for the sentiment of my card I put "vintage"...sorry....but I just had to do it!!! She had a good laugh out of it anyway!

I saw a card that had the most darling purses made with 4 SU punches, both the small and large oval punch, window punch, and round tab punch....now how cute is that? I am going to teach this at a workshop, fast, fun and so dang cute! I found the idea here so check it out! I changed mine to suit what I was doing. All products used with the exception of the brads and the "vintage" stamp are Stampin'Up!...I used the yummy new "in colors"Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and the Designer Series Paper Bella Rose....now I will be ordering lots more of that paper, it is luscious!

Now I had seen on a few blogs before the colors were released that "they"are not in love with these new colors, but I gotta tell you, they are fantastic!!! I can't put them down!

No comments: