Thursday, July 24, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #3 For Me!


This is the 10th week of the challenge "From Courtney's Closet", but only number 3 for me, though I am going to "squeeze" in another one soon from the July 2nd week, because I have the perfect idea for that one!!

Anyhow, the challenge is that Courtney's Mom dresses her sweet baby daughter in the cutest outfits and you have to design a card using the outfit as inspiration. If you want to check it out, you can find her blog here . You can also go to Split Coast Stampers and when you get to the Gallery, type in FCCC and see all the cards from all the weeks challenges, trust me, you will enjoy that!

Courtney is so cute I find myself while shopping looking at baby clothes a whole new way, like, "Gee, Courtney would look cute in that"!!! If you would like to see some of my grandbabies and other cute children go to http://www.loridianephotography.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all this neat paper you used!