Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Designer Bags As Promised!!



Here are a couple more of my Designer Bags I did. I still have more of them to post later...I just have to "show" them off, as they are so darn fun!! The instructions for them can be found here ,so why not try some of your own. Let me warn you, they are addicting and they are fast. We are going to make them at a workshop in Sept using all Stampin'Up! products with all the NEW Designer Papers!

I just bought these two papers at our local paper store. The bat one is using a Mike's ribbon, MS Eeeeeeeeek stamp and the bat is cut out from a new clear stamp I just bought yesterday from Making Memories. I am not sure if you can tell, but at the bottom I have a row of clear R.I.P. stickers I have had for about 10 years, I liked it, as they were semi-transparent and you can see the bats "peeking" out from behind the tombstones!

The sprinkling can one just reminds me of summer days, the ink I used is SU's new Tangerine Tango, that is sure going to come in handy for Halloween! The Sprinkling can paper is from Paper Salon, its a Karen Neuburger called ~sorbet: Sprinkles. More bags to come soon!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I fell in love with the watering can paper. You said you got it at your local store, do you happen to have any info on who makes that paper? I would love to try and find it. Thanks, Jeanne hockey5@gsinet.net