Sunday, September 21, 2008

Basket & Blooms~Same Paper-Different Look!




As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I am addicted to making these baskets! I pretty much never buy any paper anymore that isn't double-sided, unless I KNOW I am just buying it for scrapbooking. You can get so much more mileage from the double-sided paper, and it is such a better quality to work with. I do love the SU DS papers, but I buy lots of other, too, such as Heide Grace and Basic Grey, plus many others. You will find me quite often in our scrapbook store pulling out paper and flipping it over to see whats on the other side!

Enough said about that, so this is the same paper with different looks, amazing how different!

Just a note, I know you can make your own crinkle paper, but I always haunt Walmart after a particular holiday, and they put this stuff down to nothing and have fantastic colors! I think I paid 50 cents a bag for mine!

3 comments:

~ j said...

these halloween baskets are adorable!

Stephanie said...

Love your baskets!

Mandy said...

WOW! These are fantastic! I love how you showed the same project and paper but different patterns and "layouts"! Everything looks GREAT!