Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Halloween Card Using Rub Ons


The Holiday weekend was busy for us, between working outside, spending time with family and friends, there wasn't much time for my card making. So, I took the easy way and made this quick card using mostly rub ons. Rub ons are a favorite of mine (along witht brads) to buy. I really don't use them all that often, I just buy them...go figure!

Anyhow, I had picked these Halloween rub ons up at Michael's a few weeks ago . The sentiment is a Martha Stewart, and I used a couple of bat brads from last years stash! The flying bat I rubbed on some SU kiwi Kiss paper and cut him out, and used a foam dot to "pop" him up. The Kiwi paper gives a sort of glow. Kind of cute, don't you think?? I also tried a different setting on my camera using macro's for this card. I think its a better setting to photograph the cards!

No comments: