Monday, September 22, 2008

JDRF Walk~How I Spent My Sunday!

Ally and Mariah.
Caiden
Adison
Kendall
Kendall and Ronald! She wasn't quite sure about him!

Sunday was our walk for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Reasearch Foundation). It was a hot, but beautiful fall day, Indian Summer as they call it here. We walked in South Bend, Indiana, we live in Michigan, but we are on the stateline.

This was a huge event. Bayer was set up with a HUGE booth and giving away new test meters, my granddaughter Ally that has JD was given one and thrilled as she got to pick her own color....lime green! Let's hope that alot of money was raised for this cause!

I am just sharing a few photos of my grandchildren, Allys cousin Mariah and her brothers and sisters that attended. You can see that fun was had by all!

No comments: