Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Princess Kendall


I "stole" this photo off my daughter's blog www.loridianephotography.blogspot.com of my little granddaughter, she is so sweet I just had to share! I had babysat for her the previous school year and this summer. She would disappear on me and I would call out to her "Kendall what are you doing" and she would answer "Don't know gama"...oh-oh, I knew I had better follow up! She was playing with play dough one day at the kitchen table, her mother was upstairs so she trotted up there with her mother's purse, and her mother said "Kendall, where is your play dough?" She said "Not in your purse"...but guess where it was...yep, in her mother's purse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is sooo adorable!!!

Lorraine said...

your granddaughter is so precious! I so can relate to the purse story! When I was about 6 I emptied the entire fish tank and took the fish to mass on Easter Sunday in my purse!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your granddaughter is so cute! Great photo.

Libby Hickson said...

How funny - what a cutie!!