Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stampin'Up! Workshop Cards




These are the two cards we did at my workshop on Sunday. Both were quite easy and seemed to be liked by all. The first one I cased from a card my friend Mary had sent me, I had to change it a little bit to use the SU pumpkin and she added brads and stickles to hers. I had to subsitute "jewels" as the Stickles would not of dried in time.


The second card I saw on SCS and just loved it, I wish I would of remembered to write down who's it was. I really need to get better at that, as I thought it was a really clever card and would love to mention her name here.
Recipe for the first card is:
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Versa Mark
Stamp Set : Baroque Motifs, Autumn Harvest
Accessories: Stick on Jewels, glitter
Recipe for the second card is:
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and DS Paper Ghostly Greetings
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Eat, Drink & Be Scarey
Accessories: Round Punch, bat brad, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon

1 comment:

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane you did a great job on the items in all these posts. I especially like the box with the envelope die. So cute and clever.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com