Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning Whites!




This is what we woke up to this am....winter white....now I heard we are to get 8" of this lovely, fluffy white "stuff"! Makes you just want to grab a cup of hot cocoa and sit down at the "art" table and make winter cards...sure wish I had a horse and sleigh stamp...sigh...............!


First picture is right outside my living room window, second is out the dining room slider...these look like black and white photo's..............not.......................if you look real close on the second picture, you can see little red berries on the dogwood! Three days ago I had bluebirds stop in on their way "South" and have a little feast on these. Saturday it was purple Finches and Sunday it was a BIG Blue Jay!

5 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Oh I'd like to enlarge and frame that first one. I don't know how you get anything done. If I had that scenery, I'd sit there all day staring at it!!!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Libby Hickson said...

This is so gorgeous Diane!! I sure hope Michigan gets at least a little snow when we're home for Christmas, Carter has never seen it!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

How beautiful, but it makes me shiver just thinking of what's to come LOL!

Anonymous said...

diane, wow how beautiful!!! Where are you? Were in Michigan and have had a trace but its on its way i'm sure. Love you cards also. thanks for sharing. Blessings~ Renee