Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




This is a very quick card I made for my hubby for Valentine's Day...hope its not too girly for him, I left off all ribbon and bling, but he expects a homemade card, and had I planned it better I could of come up with a much better card..oh well, it will do the job!


I used the confetti like stamp from the new SU set "Branch Out", paper pieced the wheelbarrow from the SU set Blooming With Love, added the hearts using the stamp from SU Loads of Love, the pine trees and the sentiment are from the same set! I stapled the sentiment on, thought that mike make it look more "manly".

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How clever of you to use the leaf pattern from the new tree set as a background stamp for this card. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Btw... you mentioned on my blog that you like the birthday boy image and that it would make great cards for your grandson. I actually used this for my nephews bday invitations one year. It is a cute image. If you would like some of these images, I would be more than happy to stamp some for you. Just email me at peebsmama(at)comcast(dot)net with your snail mail address and how many you would like.

Anonymous said...

How pretty!! Love the wheel barrel full of hearts!! :)