Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stampin'Up! Workshop Cards & Candy Pull

Stampin'Up! Baroque Motifs Cherish workshop card Same Card using Pale Plum~Perfect Plum~Rose Red

Preparing Workshop Kits (not bagged yet)!



Workshop Purse Card Using 4 Stampin'Up! Punches!





Candy Bar Pull~YUM!

These are the designs I used for my workshop today...thanks Suzi! Wanted to wait and post them while the workshop was going on, didn't want any "sneak peeks" from the girls! The first one I cased from another blog and loved it! I love this Baroque Motifs set, and use it when I can, but I need a new group of girls, as after this group, they have all seen it. I did it with Pacific Point and Kiwi ink and paper. I also have a few others I did just to show how different they are in other color combos! These colors were used with Certainly Celery, they are Rose Red, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum! I also have a layout of what my table looks like as I preparing my kits before they are bagged!

The second card I saw sometime ago on another blog, making a card using several SU punches to make these cute little purses, (Rhonda, if you are reading this post, I am sending you all these cards and the recipes to make them)!

The last is the candy bar pull, I thought these would be nice, as each guest at the workshop would receive a candy bar! You just pull the ribbon up and the candy bar pulls out, and what is neat, it can be used again and again!!

2 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Fantastic workshop!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! What a bunch of really fun projects!! Looks like a fun party to me!! :) TFS!