Thursday, February 26, 2009

Workshop Treats & Sale-A-Bration Card







Here are a few "goodies" I made for an upcoming workshop. I used the FREE with $50 purchase Sale-A-Bration set called Yummy! The "topper" is cut with my Big Shot SU "Top Note" die. I don't think a day goes by that I don't grab that die for one reason or another, it has sooooooo many uses! The background paper is some I picked up locally at our scrapbook store, perfect for my jelly beans. These jelly beans are from Walmart, and they come bagged by color, now how cool is that??? I am going back today and grabbing ALL the colors, they are yummy, too, just like the label says!!! The cardstock I used is of course SU called Pink Passion, the little clear bags are also from Walmart and are Wilton.

The card I made using the Sale-A-Bration set Polka Dot Punches..This is a great set as it works with some of our SU punches, very useful! The base cardstock is SU Certainly Celery, the DS paper is one of the free selections called Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper., inks are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron. The little gems are just some I picked up. I also used the SU scallop edge punch. Only the month of March remains to get YOUR free sets....contact me at my email address shown in my profile or at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinwithnellie/ and I can help you eant a free set!
Don't forget to go below this post to find the blog candy sign ups!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what yummy treats and fun!! TFS! ;)

Becky said...

This is so cute, it is just fabulicious :)

Nichole said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I LOVE those bags with jelly beans. Glad I ordered the Top Note die! I will be making those.

Emily said...

Your treat bags are very cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

Primitive Seasons said...

Love all the cards and especially love those colored jelly beans. Have to get me some of those! Like the bird on a branch card a lot too.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com