Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Think Spring~Bird On A Branch


Another card I made while I had the set "Bird On A Branch Out! It seems I get hooked on a SU cardstock and run with it! For the last 2 weeks its been Cameo Coral.....it is so pretty for Spring! I had ordered 2 grab bags of stamps from "Unity Stamps". This was my first order to them, and it just so happened the day I decided to order, was a Thursday, seems every Thursday they do a blog hop with candy at the end and then post several specials. One of the specials was a grab bag of stamps (50) for $8, plus at check out, because it was Thursday, she gave us an extra 15% off. Now how in the heck can you beat that? And the stamps were "fab"! In case you didn't notice my "blinkie" on the left of my blog, there is going to be an international blog hop on March 28th. You just need to make a project using Unity stamps.....so fun...if you would like to join, just click on the blinkie and sign up!
Recipe: Cardstock: Stampin'Up! Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: SU Bird On A Branch, Sentiment is Unity Stamp Company
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Round Punches, Flower eyelets

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

Very pretty card!!! Love the colors you have used!