Monday, August 24, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge~Fall Is In The Air











I have had this card done for several days for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge , and here it is one day away from the NEXT challenge and I haven't even posted it yet....gee how time flies!
I had a very hard time getting a "good" photo~the ribbon and the green leaves are really the same color (Old Olive), but the flash sure took care of that! The challenge was to use Black, red, olive and a neutral color. I used the Cordinations Hocus Pocus paper for my background, its black with red core, ran a CB EB folder on it, and then sanded the autumn words so the red would show thru! My leaves are from a NEW set I got from Flourishes called Autumn Flourishes , I got this set with my $10 coupon I won from Flourishes a few weeks back.....I love it!! I know I kept the card pretty simple, but I like it!

The second card I did with some dollar stamps I just bought, the Mummy and the Happy Halloween are from Michael's and the Oct 31st stamp is from Joann's, not too bad for $1! I used the Sizzix Movers and Shapers die to cut my "window" for the Mummy to peek out! I added little "google eyes" to him...thats it!!

Fall Card Recipe:
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla; Ink: SU Riding Hood Red, Old Olive; Stamps: Flourishes Autumn Flourishes; Access.: Su Old Olive Sheer Ribbon, Stickles, CB EB folder

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

What a lovely couple of cardS!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation at the top with the texture!! Love the fun Halloween creations too!! :) HUGS