Monday, August 10, 2009

The Grandma Test


We have been at the "Lake Huron" house since last Wednesday...home now! No new projects to post, but I do have a bit of bragging to do! My Granddaughter and her cheerleading groups won Nationals again this year. I was so lucky, as this year it was held in Michigan, 1 1/2 hours from my home, so I was able to attend........what fun that was to see her take the title yet again!
While we were at the lake house we visited the Nautical Festival in Rogers City and we were handed out these Tall Tale Tattlers...full of jokes and funny little stories. This little "story" was included, it made me laugh and I thought it might bring a smile to your face, too!

The Grandma Test:
As the little girl was walking along with her Grandma, she picked up something off the ground and started to put it into her mouth.
The grandmother took the item away from her and asked her not to do that. The grandaughter asked "why?"
Grandma replied, "Because its been on the ground; you don't know where its been, it's dirty, and probably has germs."
The little girl looked at her grandmother with total admiration and asked "Grandma, how do you know all this stuff?"
Grandma responded, "It's on the Grandma Test. You have to know it , or they don't let you be a Grandma."
The granddaughter was silent for several minutes as she thought about this new information. "Oh, I get it, she beamed, and so if you don't pass the test you have to be the Grandpa."
"Exactly," Grandma replied!

No comments: