Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lots of Punches! Color Throwdown Challenge #53




I have lots and lots of punches...so many it is almost (almost) embarrassing! For this weeks color throwdown , I decided to use a few of them for my card. Stampin'Up! 5 petal flower punch, Stampin'Up! Eyelet border punch, Martha Stewart fence punch, and my Cricut for the watering can, which is popped up for dimension. Both DS papers are "retired SU". All CS are from SU, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, and Bordering Blue. I had a much different "plan" when I started out with this card.....but here is a perfect example of me NOT "thinking outside the box"! The link to the color throwdown is HERE if you would like to participate!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Diane....yes, I have lots of punches, too! It is challenging to remember them all, and then to remember to USE them! Such a sweet card using our colors! Thanks for playing!

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card Diane!!!

Enfys said...

this is so pretty, I love the little fence. Punches have enjoyed a bit of a revival lately haven't they? I have way too many as well
hugs
En

dpkennedy said...

Oh what a cute scene you created! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!