Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Girlie Card and a Be Careful Warning!


Another "wet" and cool day in Michiana...so many leaves to "pick" up and they are soaked!  Still need to get a "good" day to clean out and mulch the gardens........still looking for "Mr. Sun"!
I have a baby girl shower to go to Monday night......and saw on SCS where the limited supplies challenge was to make a "girlie" card...so thought I might as well make my girlie card a baby card since I needed one anyhow.........BUT....the limited supplies challenge was to not use any designer paper...well heck...so much for that...I need to "listen" better! Edited to add:  I added 3 pink crystals to the bottom of the tag sentiment...made a big difference..and I know its hard to tell, but under the ribbon is a nice piece of ds paper I used a SU punch for the scallops.....
Yesterday I was on one of my favorite blogs and was cruising around with "links"...NOT Mr Linky, but another one and when I clicked onto a blog I couldn't get out and my virus protection came on and told me the blog was a "Trojan Virus" and they had blocked it...thank goodness for that.........come to find out, it was a virus someone had linked into the blog from a foreign country (I won't mention which one as I don't want to accuse or offend anyone).............but just  BE CAREFUL when you are "cruising" around...I am sure some don't have a protection that would block it...........it's beyond me why these people have to be so evil!

5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Love your card & thanks for the warning!

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable!! I love that sweet pink ribbon! ;) HUGS

Carolyn King said...

This is precious! (and thanks for the virus warning---scary!)

Vicki said...

Awwww, just too cute! Great job with this card! Thanks for the blog warning too! Glad I have virus protection that works on most sites! Blessings to you!

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and a super image!
Hugs Susie xx