Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Winter and an Amazing Sight



We are "back" from our Thanksgiving travels...I saw the most amazing sight on early Friday morning...we spent Thanksgiving day at our "Lake Huron" home, I was awoken to an annoying screeching and screaming....(I sleep with the slider slightly open to hear the sounds of the waves)...went downstairs to make coffee and looked out at the lake and here sat this big Bald Eagle on a rock in the lake...next thing I saw was a second Bald Eagle swoop by and knock the Eagle off the rock into the water, the eagle jumped back on the rock, only to be knocked off again!  Then I saw another eagle fly in and land by an eagle at the shore....they were fighting over  a fish.....how I wish I had my camera with me...four Bald Eagles right in front of my house...amazing!

My card today is a fast one (I have too much to do today after being gone)...I used the retired set from SU "Happy Winter" and the SU Top Note Die!  I managed to get 4 more tags done with my scraps...until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What GORGEOUS creations you have showcased here. Love them all. Thanks for sharing your story about the eagles, I'll bet it was a site to see!