Friday, December 11, 2009

A Bit of Sunshine On this Cold Winter's Day!!


I made this for a challenge to make a card using your favorite flower and colors in your garden.  A hard task for me, as I am a BIG flower gardener and love most flowers and colors...but one of the first beautiful flowers besides the daffodils and tulips to bloom in my garden are my Iris's..and I have LOTS!  I love the colors of purples and yellows together.....a cheery card, wouldn't you say??  Scroll down below to see my other posts for today.....still working on my TH tags...so behind!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Curt in Indy said...

This is so pretty! It's nice to see flowers for a change rather than snow, snowmen, and snow flakes! Gorgeous card. Best, Curt

Kelly said...

What a pretty card. Love Love Love the colors! Your choice of background paper is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Sweetie, this is just gorgeous!! It's so cheery and fun to see something different right now!! HUGS

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and a great break from all of the Christmas "stuff". Beautiful!!