Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some of My Favorites From 2009

As the year winds down, I still find myself just as busy as during the Christmas Holiday rush......taking down both trees...poor things, I hadn't watered them since Christmas Eve, and they were ready to burst into flames....today its packing up all my other holiday items and think I am getting my Valentine "stuff" out.


So today I thought I would share just a few of my favorite cards I have made in 2009......had a hard time choosing, but here are a few of them!.






I am also working on my Valentine items to post soon....I could hardly sleep last night as these ideas kept me awake, I had to finally get up and let my brain "rest"!!!  Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG...have you been busy or what? What beautiful cards...I love every single one of them! I'm so tired of seeing red and green, the pastel colors are so refreshing! Happy Wednesday!

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing; these are all amazing. Such pretties. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year.

Happy New Year
xo
tina
www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the jeans pocket card and the last one, the vintage pinky one. Just beautiful. You've been a busy lady.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Donelda said...

wow, what a great bunch of cards!! I especially like the raspberry fizz butterflies and the last one with the BasicGrey flower!! Nice!!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! This was a spurt of creativity! My FAV is Just a little thanks but they are all very pretty!

Libby Hickson said...

Oooh what great choices!! You do such beautiful work Diane! I especially love that last "vintage" one - gorgeous!!