Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral


Some of my favorite stamps are flowers~but I am a huge flower gardener, so it all makes sense.....I LOVE this SU set Fifth Avenue Floral...was playing around a bit with color...rather bright, but it fits for this dreary day...58 here, but with all the snow we still have and the gloom, one would never know it...not complaining though, I can see my Spring flowers pushing up out of the ground......I used Only Orange, Taken With Teal, Whisper white and a scrap from SU Pink Flamingo DS paper...well off to color  a few more flowers...see ya!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooooh so pretty. Love the color combo. Sure brightens my day!

*Linda said...

Very pretty! I love the color selection. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have even a 'pinkies' worth of your talent. I'd be set, as you are so very talented :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So gorgeous Diane!! I love the pretty colors with the flowers!! So stunning and Spring-like!! :) HUGS

Curt in Indy said...

I LOVE these bright colors!!! They are gorgeous together. Love the over sized corner brackets too. Great touch for the floral image! Best, Curt

stampinfrog said...

Love these colors together and the papers are fabulous!
Hugs,Connie