Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Orange~Orange~Orange~& A Bit' of Kiwi Kiss

Did I mention flowers are "hot"....oh yeah about 20 times.....
This is for the "orange" challenge "here"...... used my new SU Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch...did 3 layers andkind of "bent" the petals up...gathered a bit of white crepe paper underneath, added some leaves......and stamped my sentiment in Kiwi Kiss..(oh how I miss that color).....okay off to do my "purple" and my "green".....then have to get busy....
Just a reminder....become a follower...I will have blog candy next month....and scroll on down to see "yellow" and pink!!

4 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Oh Diane I love the flowers you have created and this one with the crange and the white crepe paper and the center button is Gorgeous.
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Oh, I think this is my favorite so far. Love what you did with this flower. Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

OK....now that is one awesome flower punch!! I LOVE it!! Such pretty bright orange colors!! I LOVE IT!

Kim Mraz said...

darling card!
LOVE that flower :)