Monday, March 29, 2010

Paper Piecing Challenge With Your Die Cut Machine

At Betsy Veldman's blog, she was having a challenge using your various die cut machines...on this day it was for paper piecing...I paper pieced my umbrella and also did some paper piercing on it.........kind of fun to use my machine for  a change!  The rabbit is a stamp I have had a long time...I like his somewhat "vintage" look!  I stamped the sentiment in SU Only Orange....
The next photo made me laugh...gee...who is that in my tulip...Cloe, could that be you??

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome job at paper piecing. Love how the ribbon matches the umbrella. Great card Diane!

stampinfrog said...

Diane fantastic paper piecing on the umbrella!Beautiful card and Cloe is so adorable!
Hugs,Connie

Betsy V said...

HI Diane! That bunny and his cheery umbrella are just too cute! Great job with the challenge - thanks for playing along!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman