Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yellow~Yellow~Yellow~Sunshine!

I LOVE sunshine...it makes me HAPPY....it makes me ENERGETIC....it makes me feel ALIVE!!
Today's card I did for the "yellow" challenge HERE  .......I made this BIG paper flower last week as soon as my new SU Sizzix Flower Fold die arrived.....I can't seem to stop making these...I LOVE them....this is a big card...wish you could see it IRL, as it is stunning...so much 3D!!  I am putting a computer generated sentiment inside....something clever...I still need to finish that, and make a big envelope...but maybe will just decorate a white padded one...I don't want to crush my flower!!  Okay off to do purple, orange and green...scroll on down to see my PINK flower I did today!!!  Become a follower...I will be having "blog candy" next month" sometime!!

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic Flower!LOve it!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card. Love the button and the butterfly. The embossing really adds depth.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is one gorgeous yellow polka-dot flower!! I love it!!