Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Shower Tag~Matching Card & A Chicken Noodle Soup Thank U!

I had a baby shower to attend a few weeks ago.....the theme was "Zoo Animals"........I used my Cricut to make a tag and then saw the most darling card on another blog (not my creative idea) to use the Stampin"Up! word window punch to make the crib rails...isn't it cute.....I just love it!

The thank you card "Pecked Just For You" was for a friend that made me some chicken noodle soup when I was sick...inside says "thank you" (of course...lol)!!!  Clean and simple!!

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

WOW DIANE!!!! I have missed so much! All of your latest creations are the great!!! I love the crib--still gotta try that butterfly punch flower--and definitely have to go check out the folded frame card -do you still have the link?

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous projects Diane!I love the giraffe and elephant...They are so cute!
Hugs,Connie

Curt in Indy said...

Great creativity! I agree, that crib is adorable! And that giraffe tag is so sweet. Have a great weekend! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

OMG Diane these are fabulous...The shaped tag is adorable and I love your card. The window punch may not have been your idea but I'm sure you perfected it. Love your choice of paper. The thank you card is SO cute! I love the sentiment!