Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Heat = Summer Flowers = You Have To Smile

Geez oh' Pete its it hot out!!!  My poor flower gardens are suffering......thought I would make them "Smile"...what else can they do.....hopefully rain tomorrow!
I used the Stampin' Up! Extra Large Fancy Flower punch and a 1 1/4" circle punch for these flowers...I embossed both the flowers and the centers on cord-in-nations paper and sanded them....love the ribbon...one of my clearance finds somewhere........see you tomorrow, maybe!!  Stay cool!!!.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

This cards sure makes me smile! Love the colors and the embossing! I agree, the ribbon is awesome, just perfect for this card!

stampinfrog said...

Diane this is a fantastic card!I wish my flowers looked this good!We are in a heat wave with no rain and my flowers are not smiling at all!
Hugs,Connie

LaurieStar said...

Super cute card! Anything with flowers works for me! :)

Curt in Indy said...

What a fun card! I LOVE how you did the centers of the flowers. What a great idea. Cute as can be! Best, Curt