Saturday, August 28, 2010

Halloween and Christmas

Don't you just love this little jar image with the eyeballs in it....I stamped and colored this image last Halloween, its from a set that has other funny little images on it...I added SU crystal effects to the jar to make it look like glass and shine.......the "E" for the word "spook" e (yes I know its spelled wrong, I did it on purpose) is a TH grungeboard letter that I added distress ink to and then glitter.

Next card is one I did for a Flourishes Christmas card challenge FLLCNOEL4.  I had a hard time doing a xmas card so early, but its one ahead I guess!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great cards. The Halloween on is fabulous, I love the paper you used and how you added the googly eyes. Gorgeous colors on the Christmas one. I love how you popped the middle image and stamped it in different colors.