Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Countdown To World Cardmaking Day

World cardmaking day is Saturday and Betsy Veldman HERE is having a challenge to make a Christmas card using a design from Card Creations vol 8.......you are to turn a "non" holiday card into a Christmas card using one of the designers layouts.   I choose a card by designer Grace Tolman...you can see her card on page 13.....as soon as I saw it I saw "snowflakes"....I really love how it turned out...my snowflakes are cut with a snowflake Sizzix die

6 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Diane I love this card! The snowflakes are fantastic and the color scheme too!
Thanks you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it so much at this difficult time with Mom!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Oh Diane, you did an incredible job with this layout! I LOVE your choice of colors and the paper is absolutley breathtaking!

Amy said...

Great take on the challenge! Love the embossing and snowflakes!

colleenk said...

Great card! I love all the texture and the soft colors! Very pretty!

Curt in Indy said...

These colors are just gorgeous together. Such a wonderful Christmas card. You did a great job with this! Best, Curt

Betsy V said...

Diane, your card turned out beautifully! I love what you did with that layout by turning those cut circle flowers into snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman