Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stitching A "Scrappy Card"

Here I am again with yet another challenge card...just a fun one using scraps and stitching them down...this is for "The Tuesday Throwdown"....the challenge being "stitching"!!  The 3 flowers were cut on my Cricut and  I stamped the dots on with SU Real Red ink.....the little owl is from the new SU sale-a-bration catty (free).......another simple card......no sentiment...I thought it had enough on it the way it is...not even a ribbon...that was hard for me...LOL.....thanks!!

5 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Diane this card is so cheerful!Fab papers,flowers and the owl is so cute!
Hugs,Connie

Something Special said...

I love all your 3-D cards you have some great cards here. I love paper crafts and thank you for becoming a follower also at something special. I am off to look at your other blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane! It's so nice to meet you! What a precious card! You did a great job on it. With all your snow going on I'll bet you're creating up a storm! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Teri said...

Hi Diane,
Wow! You are an amazing paper artist! Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting ... Most people (fellow bloggers) think I'm harsh ... but you got it. The candy thing is how I feel about most of it ... Which is why I close my giveaways ... every now and then I will open one up to all. But I am gonna try to limit my open giveaways to twice a year. I'd like to do one that combines several blogs ... each one with a differnt talent ... open the circle up a bit ...
Anyway, thanks so much for your comments. Stop by again.
Teri♥♥♥

Davi said...

Such a cutie card. Love those colors. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.