Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pansy Tag


I made this tag for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.....it will be for my Mom for her birthday in May...she loves pansies........I used a few different "fibers' for this one....I had a tiny piece of mesh I used, some tinsel fiber, a glitter button...a bit of a paper doily....the lace at the bottom I dyed with my grape jelly ink...I added a bit of black stickles for the pansy veins........the challenge is to make any kind of tag you want...I am getting  a nice selection of tags...one of these days I am going to work on Christmas tags just to get ahead!

6 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this sweet tag Diane!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love pansies, too, and I love all of the wonderful texture and color on this tag - so pretty!

Glenda said...

Your tag is so pretty! I love all your attention to detail!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful tag, love the pansy.
Happy Easter to you.

okienurse said...

Very pretty. Love the pansy! Vickie

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous tag and a real keeper too!