Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Going Batty!! Just For Fun Challenge More Then 4 Sides

I have a fun wreath to share with you today........

I saw this batty wreath on "pinterest" and tracked it down to Carina Garner's blog HERE.....
I think mine is a bit smaller then hers but I love it anyhow!
I cut 2" bats on my Cricut and then just glued them on with a glue gun......
very fun....very fast...very easy!
I am entering this in the "Just For Fun challenge any shape with more then 4 sides HERE!!
I am working on a fall wreath also.......
much more involved using rosettes....
but it will take me a while due to my hand issue....
speaking of.....I have surgery on it Oct 5th.......
they are cutting at my elbow and into the meat of my hand.....
I won't go into all the "gory" details...but I will have 2 splints for 3 weeks......
it frustrates me already as I am not a "sit on my behind" kind of gal........
so all that being said I am sure I will not have much to post unless it is super easy to do with one hand!
Now back to Pinterest......
do you pin???
If not, click on my link above right and check out "my" boards.....
wow...so many creative idea's.....
I now need new ink for my printer I have been printing so much!
I have made a few of the recipes
Autumn Salad.......YUMMY!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake....super YUMMY!
Apple Crumble Pie...really YUMMY!!!
go and check all the fun out!!!

6 comments:

Stella said...

A brilliant take on the Halloween theme. A wonderful design for a wreath and I love how this turned out. Gorgeous!

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane, love the bat wreath. Sorry your hand is slowing you down. Good luck on the 5th. You did a great job on this with a nice assortment of prints. Way to go!

Mary

Zoechaos said...

WOW fantastic project! Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Von said...

Batty bats I love it ! as I have a fasination for the little beauties :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
Von xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic project!

Shirley said...

What a great Hallowreath!! Wow, on the problem with your hand, etc.