Monday, January 9, 2012

Growing Houses

I am participating today in the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge....
use a border die to make a background.......
most of my border dies seem to be Christmas, so I choose this TH Alterations die of houses....
I added the sentiment from a new Papertrey Ink stamp set Garden Variety.....
I thought the sentiment was perfect for my flower houses "Plant A Seed - Grow a dream....
I was lucky to receive the entire stamp set with all the matching dies for Christmas...woowho!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a really cool die, especially with the paper you chose. Love it!

Marybeth said...

Oh this die is perfect for the MIM challenge! Such a cute card and thinking outside the box, too!

Dawn B. said...

What a great idea to use that die for a background. These are some neat challenges. Great job.

Tracey McNeely said...

The houses are so fun. Love that greeen dp.

Lisa Elton said...

This row of houses die is darling! What a fun card ;)