Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vintage Mermaids

My card today is featuring "Mermaids"...
The base of the card is SU Marina Mist cardstock...
The DS paper is from My Minds Eye Lost and Found which I stamped a Unity "Beach Day" stamp....
and a lighthouse from Rubber Stampede ..... I used a glitter pen on the rays....
the Mermaids are a vintage image from "The Graphic Fairy"....
I added a garland of starfish that were punched from "sandpaper"...perfect!
Added a few pearls "found at sea"...really, they were...LOL...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS!! I love, love, love the mermaid image!! Using sandpaper for the starfish garland is so creative and fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Patti P. said...

Diane, what a great card...a perfect name for your card base "marina" and the sandpaper...thanks for the inspiration, I hadn't ever thought of using that. I love Graphics Fairy and this is a super image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti SCH/DT

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the details you included.


~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, you have out done yourself...this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the vintage look and all the detail you have added.

Marina said...

Great card. There's lots of interesting bits without it being fussy.