Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Card

I am way ahead of the game for Mother's Day....
so unusual for me, as I am a "go by the seat of my pants" type of gal....
it almost scares me...lol!!
I made this card using a bit of lace trim that I received from Flourishes....
oh my, isn't it beautiful?? 
I gathered around the edge and sewed it together to create my flower....
The sentiment is also from Flourishes.....

the challenge is a bingo card.....
I used blue (the tiny bling) flowers (my lacey flower) and emboss....
you can scroll on down to see the card I made for my Mom for her birthday on May 6th.....

9 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Amanda said...

Pardon me, I'm having one of those "Why Didn't I Think Of That?!?" moments :) What a beautiful, beautiful card and idea!! Bravo and I know that card will be well received :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

All of your cards are so amazing - you're wonderfully creative! I get very nervous when I'm ahead of schedule (it's like when you finish a test before anyone else in the room) - because I know I had to forget something...I'm NEVER ahead of schedule. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I've wanted to try a driftwood wreath, but haven't figured out how I want to do it yet. I'd love to see yours when you finish it!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this is so gorgeous!! I absolutely love the lace flower!! It is so stunning and elegant!! Such an amazing card!! LOVE it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL card Diane! So elegant looking! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Ros said...

So elegant! Wow ... I love this

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW...this is so neat and beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

Primitive Seasons said...

Gorgeous card girlfriend! All your cards are wonderful. So soft and springy. I love this lace!

Mary