Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cup of Tea

It's a beautiful day today, great temp, not much humidity...perfect!
I have a card to share with you I did for a challenge at Joan's Gardens....
I won her challenge last week and was a "happy camper"...lol..
this week the challenge is to make a birthday card....
use black, pink, a bit of green....
use leaves....
and a designer paper as your background....
I used this gorgeous paper I purchased at Joans earlier this year, but can't remember
which pad it came off of (my sister and I sometimes split the 6 x 6 pads)....
the stamp was also purchased from Joan for a mere $1.99 and is from Prima Marketing....
the ink is SU Rose Red, the sentiment stamp is a Hero Arts....
the little leaves were cut with a Sizzix tiny leaf die...
and the Rose is one I made...it has a tiny bit of glitter on it....
the banner die is a Spellbinders.....

I will probably be away from my computer the next week,
I am spending time with family for a vacation at the lake...
so see ya August 6th (unless I have time for another post before tomorrow :>)



4 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Beautiful card and love the background. Enjoy for vacation.

Mrs. Swandog said...

So pretty...I love your tea cup!

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty Diane ... Love the rose and leaves ... and such pretty paper

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The paper is so pretty and I love the tea cup!! So beautiful :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts