Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Happy Halloween Easel

I wasn't going to post this today, but wanted to enter it in
the Simon Says Stamp and Show that ends in 6 hours...
the challenge is "no rules"....
I love how my Halloween Easel turned out....
While at Joans Gardens on Friday I purchased the Tim Holtz small easel Sizzix die....
I had no idea I would love it so much..you will see it being used alot here I'm sure!


 for my easel I used a Jeni Bowlin Halloween large Bingo card....
I covered the back with a polka dot print.....
for the front I put a MS punch mouse edge and some Halloween
paper garland along the top edge....
I used my new Graphic 45 paper for the clock image, the Happy Haunting....
and the fence along the bottom....
the clock was cut with a TH Alterations clock die....
I added a Cheery Lynn Designs spider corner edge....
the large rats are a MS punch I cut with glitter paper....
one is riding on the back of my black cat...he was cut with my Cricut....
lots of layers...lots of pop up dots!!

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Sweet! Love your halloween easel card! fabulous design. The bingo card is so fun with the word carve across the top. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Primitive Seasons said...

So cool Diane. I really like that easel to display the card. You did a great job.

Mary

Lisa said...

Wow, this is fabulous!! I love all the details!! And the easel die is so awesome...I'm going to have to look for that on my next craft store trip :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts