Thursday, August 9, 2012

Texture

I made this card for the challenge at Flourish's "Texture"....
I love these new EB folders, they have so much "texture"...
I colored my  Flourish Pansies with my Copics...
go easy, I am just a "beginner" Copic learner....
and I have just a few pens to work with...
for more "texture" , I also added some yellow stickles to the centers....
I have to say I have a ton of ribbons, and invisioned a bold purple satin ribbon...
I found I have very little purple anything....
but managed to find a purple sheer piece.....that's it for today...
see you tomorrow with a few more things!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome texture and the flowers are gorgeous!! Beautiful card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so elegant ... gorgeous frame and those pansies are delightful .. you have coloured them perfectly!

Darlene said...

Me again ... I just had to scroll on down through your work and be inspired! This creation is absolutely STUNNING!! I agree, Wow! This EF is amazing ... I must get one ... you are such an enabler! LOL!

Silke Ledlow said...

OH WOW...I love that folder too...such a elegant touch! Beautiful textured card Diane! Thank you for playing the challenge with us....hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

Oh so elegant! Thanks for joining along with the noon challenge. :)

Amanda said...

I am seriously Ga-Ga over your white embossed frame!! It's insanely gorgeous! And I think your better at Copics then I am! Your Pansies are amazing - Great job!! :)

Thank you for playing along on Flourishes Noontime Challenge!

~ Amanda :)