Friday, December 28, 2012

Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas Finished

These are my last six cards for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge at Frosted Designs
 
I have had this cute little "jungle set" for a few years
and have never inked it...the sentiment is popped up as well as the flower!!


I have to admit out of all 12, this one had me for awhile...lol
I ended up cutting a star die out of a paper that has a white
shiney stuff on it that you can mist or use inks...
I can;t for the life of me think of the name of it...
but I used 3 different products on those stars....
TH Distress Stain Spun Sugar~Adirondack paint dabber Raspberry
and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Gold....
 
 
I used 4 different scrap papers for my flower...
 
 
I decided to make a smaller and super fast card with 5 gold hearts...
 

I have just started "collecting" washi tapes...so this was fun...



i might be hard to tell unless you click on the picture
but the paper has green glitter on it
 
that's it for the 12 days...I want to thank "Pink Designs" for a fun time!!!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW you've been busy my friend! They are all fabulous but I think the last is my favorite! LOVE the simplicity of the embossing & snowflake wreath ... beautiful!
Thanks for your earlier visit and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Dar

Lisa said...

Oh wow, these are all fabulous!! I don't know how you came up with so many beautiful cards in such a short period of time!! You have been busy!! I love them all!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Jaye said...

All beautiful cards! My favorite is the snowflakes, your choice of green as the accent color is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for the 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards ... I just don't know how you do it!

BrendaB said...

All of these are gorgeous! Love the embossing on your Day 4 card! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this month.

Georgiana said...

Great cards. I completed 10 of the 12 days at Frosted Designs.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Unknown said...

Your cards are darling!!!! Congrats on creating cards for all 12 days!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges!!

Anita Scroggins said...

Sorry it took me so long to get by, Love your projects,, you have been super busy! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!