Monday, January 14, 2013

From The Heart

Well, happy Monday morning to you all....
I have been reading on several blogs that lots of you are having issues
with loading pictures and such into your blogs.....
and here I thought it was just "me"...
from what AT&T has told me, it's an Internet Explorer issue...
so I use Firefox to load pictures...geez aren't computers grand!!!

All my issues started when my modem died, and I had to replace it
and somehow in installing it, I must of choose some bad decisions
and to top it off (don't tell anyone) today I dumped (yep) my entire cup of coffee
on my new modem...I never knew an old lady could move so fast....lol...
so I am holding my breath it doesn't just up and quit on me.....
 
 
to use something "new".....
the stamps used are from the Flourish's set "From The Heart"....
my new are the little flowers I purchased from Michael's $1 bin...
I sprayed them with two different Tattered Angel mists and then a bit of stickles...
the little cameo heart stick pins were a part of my Christmas creative things I received.


5 comments:

Mihaela said...

Beautiful card, Diane! Love the heart from background!

bumblebee creations said...

oh wow Diane!! I LOVE this card--so elegant!!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the heart!! The flowers and stick pin are stunning!!

I hope your modem is okay!! I was having trouble with IE a while ago and I switched to Firefox and haven't had any problems since. Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oooops! sounds like you had a bad day ... But creatively you had a wonderful one ... This is so pretty ... beautiful stamp. Hope your problems resolve themselves.

Holly Young said...

Oh how gorgeous is this? simple, yet stunning!