Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting "Krafty"

Today I am sharing  a card I made for the challenge at
the Cheery Lynn Design blog  "keep it krafty" using "kraft" paper.....
I used kraft cardstock as my base and also for the basket
 
 
pretty much all the papers are from my scrap bags...
I love making those "fringe" flowers, they are fast and easy...
the longest time it takes is letting the glue dry!!
 
Supplies used are :
Cheery Lynn Design dies Cutie Fringe 4 (B258), Spring Basket 2 (DL215)
and Flourish Leaf Strip (B178)

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is fabulous! LOVE your flowers and the butterfly is beautiful on the handle of the basket! So KRAFTY! LOL! Great job! LOVE IT!!!

Ros Crawford said...

How very pretty your basket is ... your flowers are lovely!

Dianne said...

WOW, stunning card Diane,the basket full of those gorgeous flowers and that beautiful butterfly,fabulous, thanks for sharing my dear and have a wonderful day....

Lori said...

Those cuties are CUTE!!!! What an adorable card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's Challenge and best of luck.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the basket - so cute!! The flowers look amazing!! And what a beautiful butterfly!! Stunning card, Diane!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

The fringe flowers are cute! They remind me of asters. So pretty in the basket with the gingham ribbon and butterfly!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Wow Diane. This is so bright and cheery and the basket and flowers really are a beautiful focal point. Thank for joining the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you

Unknown said...

What a lovely basket of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini