Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Will Get Here Yet!!

I have a pretty quick card for this cold, but bright and sunshiney Sunday here.
I was printing a digital to color for my Mom's birthday in May
when I decided to print a few more...
This image comes from Digital Two For Tuesday...
they have tons of wonderful images taken from old catalogs, books etc.
This image was so fast to color with my Copics...
I know it is hard to tell, but the cup is lightly colored with lavender...so pretty!


I added a little heart lock that has been in my stash for quite awhile....
and my favorite...gingham...ribbon of course...
I kept this card simple as I think the image speaks for itself.....



Don't forget to sign up for my "blog candy"....you will want it!!!

Entering this in the following challenges:

Annabelle Stamps...using the color scheme below

 and

Simply Create Too.....Shop In Your Stash...I used the little heart lock

9 comments:

Darnell said...

I agree with you that this image speaks for itself, Diane, and what it's saying is, "I'd like to thank Diane for coloring me JUST right!" Your gingham and ribbon and butterfly are perfect embellies!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous, Diane!! You colored it perfectly!! The flowers and beautiful cup are stunning!! Love the gingham ribbon, too!! This is fabulous my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Oh yea ... this is PERFECT and Mom's going to love it! Awesome coloring and you were right ... that yellow gingham w/heart charm is the perfect touch! Nicely done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

This is such a beautiful image, Diane, and one that's been on my "to color" list for quite a while. You brought it to life with your pretty yellow flowers and bright gingham ribbon. I clearly see the lavender on the tea cup. I'm so happy whenever I see one of Cora's images in use, as they're too beautiful to pass by. Fabulous job!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous colouring!! Such a pretty card Diane

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous and needs a frame! What a keeper for the receiver! Love the detail in your painting and also the embellishments too! That butterfly is awesome and the little heart lock on the bow is perfect!!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Diane: Your card is BEAUTIFUL--love everything! Glad you joined our “Use Your Stash Challenge #56″. Hope you come by this upcoming Friday for our new challenge at Simply Create Too also.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Stunning image and colouring, it's simply beautiful!
TFS with us this month :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

WOW, simply gorgeous! LOVE your image and your colouring is amazing, love everything about your card!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X